Why Bioresonance Analysis of Health is the future of Medicine?
There´s been a fair amount of buzz around regarding Bioresonance technology and how Bioresonance analysis of health is expected to be a game-changer in the medical field.
Bioresonance Analysis of health is expected to be a game-changer in the medical field.
Bioresonance Analysis of Health ( or simply B.A.H.) is a new approach that gives physicians the ability to get to the root of health problems, by evaluating the patient in a more sophisticated , yet precise way.
Not only that, but Bioresonance technology can also make it possible to customize the most efficient and personalized treatment plan, and in some cases have a direct therapeutic effect, thanks to Bioresonance therapy.
It´s normal to feel like Bioresonance technology is a word that’s straight out of a science-fiction novel, so keep reading to learn all about what it actually is:
. Bioresonance analysis of health, a new face of Integrative Medicine?
. Bioresonance testing vs Bioresonance Therapy
. What value does Bioresonance analysis of health provide?
. What can Bioresonance Analysis of Health uncover?
. Bioresonance Analysis of Health – Scientific Evidence.
Bioresonance Analysis of Health – innovative method of alternative medicine
Integrative Medicine is an approach that tries to work with the elements of nature, and that´s exactly what Bioresonance technology uses another element of nature: PHYSICS!
Each cell of our body emit electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic vibrations remain physiologically correct as long as cell structures are absolutely healthy. But as the disease progresses, the cell gets damaged and ceases to function properly. Such disruption of cell structure leads to changes in its energy wavelengths.
Bioresonance Devices can read the energy wavelengths coming from cells within the body, detect deviations from the benchmarcks and bring frequencies back to normal. This phenomenon is called Bioresonance.
This is one of the things that make Bioresonance Analysis of Health one of a kind: it takes a step further than examining only the matter and dives into the ideas of fields, energies, and unlocking the hidden information they hold. Therefore, the Bioresonance Analysis of Health gives one benefit that traditional medicine does not, which is unmasking dysfunction on all levels including physical, biochemical, psychological and spiritual.
What is Bioresonance technology and How does it work?
Bioresonance technology has been used successfully by physicians and patients all over the world. Its main goal is to treat each patient as an individual and in a way, unlock all the hidden properties of his health by using holographic biophysical radiation.
Therefore, Bioresonance therapy can change the way we thing about medicine by giving us a head start on diseases, uncovering their dysfunction on different levels, and directing the body to its full health.
This is done through two things:
Bioresonance testing is a technology that is capable of providing a full evaluation of your body systems and search for any deviations in the wave lengths they emit. Therefore, allowing it to detect any abnormalities or underlying disorders. Not only that, but thanks to this feature. Bioresonance technology can also find out if there are any pathological organisms inhabiting your body. It can detect outsiders like parasites, bacteria, and even viruses. All of this can be done using Aquera System.
Another thing that makes Bioresonance analysis of health such a valuable tool is that the Bioresonance technology devices can put all the different biological characteristics of the person in its data while formulating a customized and tailored treatment plan for the patient. Still, Bioresonance testing is a lot more than that.
Bioresonance therapy has provided a therapeutic option as well but what is Bioresonance Therapy? Scientists have found a way to alter the wavelengths and frequencies that are radiating from our cells back to their healthy form.
Bioresonance therapy devices emit waves with the right frequency, which in a way will overwhelm the disturbed wavelengths, shifting them into normal. So if a pathological bacteria or virus are existing within your body, the Bioresonance Therapy devices can neutralize the pathological waves, using the healthy vibrations emitted by them.
The effectiveness of Bioresonance therapy devices has occupied the minds of researchers for a long time. It´s reassuring to know that most of the results regarding It have been promising. Along with Bioresonance analysis of health, the therapeutic effects of Bioresonance technology have helped people solve thyroid problems, long covid symptoms, diabetes, neoplasms, chronic diseases.
Benefits of Bioresonance Analysis of Health
1) It´s a deep and complete approach
Bioresonance Analysis of health gives you a quick overview of the functions and condition of all organs, all in one testing session. It also takes a step further than physical dysfunctions and unmasks biochemical, physical and spiritual ones as well.
02. There are no Side Effects
Unlike OTC drugs and invasive diagnostic devices, the different Bioresonance devices ( whether it´s the testing device or the therapy one), provide a safer solution as they don´t emit any harmful radiation.
03. Bioresonance Analysis of health can save you a lot of time
There will no longer be a need to overwhelm your body with medication and empty your wallets on unnecessary medical testing in one session, typically less than 40 minutes, you´ll have a full analysis of your different body functions and a suggested plan for treatment.
04. It´s a patient-centered approach
Bioresonance Analysis of health basically revolves around what your body is saying. Then, it establishes a detailed personal plan of treatment that takes into consideration all the different biological characteristics of your body. It will put in mind the product you´re allergic too, and even explore alternative option.
05. Bioresonance Analysis of health is actually effective
So far, Bioresonance technology has not only been used to deal with complex cases but occasionally revealed hidden disorders before they even showed any symptoms. It can also be used to determine what exactly are the types of parasites or bacteria that are hiding in your body, and always gets the primary site of the disease right.
06. It´s reliable and cuts to the chase
What Can Bioresonance Health Analysis Uncover?
While Bioresonance Analysis is such a simple and smooth process, you´d be surprised to know that during that short session, the scanning devices explores different parameters inside your body including:
- Bacteria, virus and parasites : Not only does it detect the presence of foreign organisms, but it can also blot them out with directional-resonance frequency effects.
- Toxins – it can detect the sites where toxins and metabolic waste products are building up and accumulating inside the body.
- Dysfunctional organs or systems: By analysing the homeostasis, it can reveal any disorder and propose its possible causes. It can also predict the outcome by looking into how this problem may be affecting other organs. It can also create harmonizing waves to initiate the body´s self recovery process.
- Stress and Energy – Bioresonance health analysis can detect the focal spots storing stress in the body while also acknowledging low levels of energy. The devices can give the general mood an extra boost and subsequently lower the levels of psychosomatic stress.
- Immunity – Bioresonance health analysis can help provide a entire approach to uncover the points of dysfunction in the body resulting in a general sense of wellbeing and also an extra boost in immunity.
Bioresonance Analysis of Health – Scientific Research
That leaves the last question regarding Bioresonance analysis of health and Bioresonance therapy, does it work? It´s normal to build up your doubts regarding Bioresonance technology because frankly if you feel like something´s too good to be true then it probably is.
However, the effectiveness of Bioresonance therapy machines has already been tested many times, and here´s what was found:
. Diabetic patients who used Bioresonance therapy ( with their regular pharmacological treatment) reported lower levels of anxiety and fewer cases of depression.
. 77% of a group of smokers quit smoking using Bioresonance therapy compared to the 54% of their placebo group.
. There have been a number of cases where Bioresonance analysis of health and therapy has helped diagnose and treat cases of allergies such as Eczema and Asthma.
Many users have also testified about how Bioresonance analysis of health has helped them identify illness and catch it in its early stages. Overall, it gained a lot o popularity due to its accuracy and effectiveness treating Long Covid and side effects of those Jabs. However, much research is still needed into Bioresonance technology to help comprehend its characteristics and harness all of its benefits.
Foundations of Bioresonance Analysis of Health
So, to sum it up, you can picture how the Bioresonance Analysis of Health is a revolutionary diagnostic tool that will take a look at the patient as a whole instead of focusing on only one aspect of him.
It can also help with coming up with a treatment plan and indicating which medications, vitamins, cures, and procedures will be most beneficial in treating the patient in question.
This method provides for significant detail – from dose to time – and analysis a wide range of integrative modalities and disciplines, stitching them together with ease.
Although the use of Bioresonance technology could´ve stooped and been satisfactory at only providing us with Bioresonance analysis of health, Bioresonance Therapy aims to come hand-in-hand with it and provide a comprehensive way of dealing with an illness and getting back on your feet.
Like member of a football team, the Bioresonance testing device directs the players to the problem and comes up with a game plan specialized to dealing with the situation in front of them, then the Bioresonance treatment devices play it out on the field.
In this way, combining both Bioresonance analysis of health with Bioresonance Therapy makes sure that the compatibility, frequency and duration of the treatment are totally personalized to each individual, providing a more effective approach than only using Bioresonance Analysis of Health only for diagnosis.
To find out more about how Bioresonance Analysis of Health can help you, why don’t contact us? Our team can provide you will all the information you need and help you discover your opportunities for using Bioresonance Technologies.
Contact us : www.aquera.org
1. Maiko OJ, Gogoleva EF: Outpatient bioresonance treatment of gonarthrosis (in Russian). Ter Arkh 2000;72:50-53.
2. Gogoleva EF: New approaches to diagnosis and treatment of fibromyalgia in spinal osteochondrosis (in Russian). Ter Arkh 2001;73:40-45.
3. Yang J, Zhang L: 300 Behandlungsbeispiele gegen Asthma mittels BICOM-Gerätes für die Kinderpatienten (in Chinese). Maternal and Child Health Care of China 2004;19:126-127.
4. Huang S, Sun Z, Fang Y: Klinische Behandlung vom allergischen Schnupfen und Bronchialasthma der Kinder mit dem Bioresonanztherapiegerät (in Chinese). Zhejiang Medical Journal 2005;27:457-458.
5. Nienhaus J, Galle M: Placebokontrollierte Studiezur Wirkung einer standardisierten MORA Bioresonanztherapie auf funktionelle Magen-Darm-Beschwerden. Forsch Komplementmed 2006;13:28-34.
6. Benveniste J, Aissa J, Guillonnet D: Digital biology: specificity of the digitized molecular signal. FASEB J 1998;12:A412.
7. Fedorowski A, Steciwko A, Rabczynski J: Low-frequency electromagnetic stimulation may lead to regression of Morris hepatoma in buffalo rats. J Altern Complement Med 2004;10:251-260.
8. Thomas Y, Schiff M, Belkadi L, Jurgens P, Kahhak L, Benveniste J: Activation of human neutrophils by electronically transmitted phorbolmyristate acetate. Med Hypotheses 2000;54:33-39.
9. Podcernyaeva RJ, Lopatina OA, Mikhailova GR, Baklanova OV, Danlibaeva GA, Gushina EA: Effect of exogenous frequency exposure on human cells. Bull Exp Biol Med 2008;146:148-152.
10. Korenbaum VI, Chernysheva TN, Apukthina TP, Sovetnikova LN: Absorption spectra of electronic-homoeopathic copies of homoeopathic nosodes and placebo have essential differences. Forsch Komplementmed 2006;13:294-297.
11. Montagnier L, Aissa J, Ferris S, Montagnier J-J, Lavallee C: Electromagnetic signals are produced by aqueous nanostructures derived from bacterial DNA sequences. Interdiscip Sci 2009;1:81-90.
12. Schöni MH, Nikolaizik WH, Schöni-Affolter F: Efficacy trial of bioresonance in children with atopic dermatitis. Int Arch Allergy Immunol 1997;112:238-246.
13. Kofler H, Ulmer H, Mechtler E, Falk M, Fritsch PO: Bioresonanz bei Pollinose - eine vergleichende Untersuchung zur diagnostischen und therapeutischen Wertigkeit. Allergologie 1996;19:114-122.
14. Wüthrich B, Frei PC, Bircher A, et al.: Bioresonanz - diagnostischer und therapeutischer Unsinn. Akt Dermatol 2006;32:79-77.
15. Kleine-Tebbe J, Ballmer-Weber B, Beyer K, et al.: In-vitro-Diagnostik und molekulare Grundlagen von IgE-vermittelten Nahrungsallergien. Allergo J 2009;18:132-146.
16. Yorgancioglu A, Esen A: Nicotine dependence and physicians (in Turkish). Toraks Journal 2000;1:90-95.
17. Öztuna F: Treatment and follow-up in the smoking cessation polyclinic: review (in Turkish). Turkiye Klinikleri J Med Sci 2005;25:546-550.